Telecom Services for Faculty and Staff
Please allow 5 working days for the estimate completion
If you require an estimate, please fill out a Telecommunications Online Work Request. Once your request is received, Telecommunications will follow up with you to verify the request and determine exactly what type of service is required. An estimate will be sent to you via e-mail within 5 business days of that follow up.
How to Initiate a Project based Work Order Request
You will receive an estimate in the form of an HTML email document describing the scope of work and any cost associated with it. You have 30 days to respond. If you would like to have this work completed, return a copy of the cost proposal to Telecommunications with a valid Mines account number. Telecommunications will issue a work order and schedule the work to be completed within 5 business days.
Audio Conference Call Services
- The Audio Conference Call Service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Provides dial in and/or dial out access for up to 25 participants
- Secure participant PIN will be emailed to you along with the access telephone numbers.
Access to the Conference will be provided via
- Internal extension
- A local number
- Through the campus 800 service (no international access)
Please fill out a Telecommunications Online Work Request.
Conferences are available 24x7x365 but requests must be between made during normal business hours (8-5 Monday – Friday, excluding holidays)
You may request from the Subject dropdown box.
- Conference Call (dial-in number only)
- Conference Phone (telephone setup only)
- Conference Call & Phone (dial-in number and telephone setup)
Questions or Concerns?
- Email Mines Telecommunications at firstname.lastname@example.org