The computer on your desk
Your Mines online identity and accounts
- Email for students — and information about it
- Email for faculty and staff — and information about it
- Trailhead and general information about the Trailhead campus portal
- Canvas and Canvas information
- FAQfinder database of frequently asked computing questions
- new and growing Knowledge Base
- Mines Help Center “Helpdesk“
- Getting Started Guide for new faculty, staff, and students
- Mines RSS feeds
- Web conferencing from your phone or desktop with Zoom
Computers and other technology in labs and classrooms
Behind-the-scenes infrastructure and resources
Scan the A-to-Z listing of all ITS services and resources.
Or view our Service Catalog for a description of a particular service, who provides it, who’s eligible to receive it, when it’s available, and how much it costs (if anything).
You can also submit a support request to the Mines Help Center (http://helpcenter.mines.edu) and we’ll route it directly to someone who can help.