More Microsoft O365 tips and tricks!
Join ITS as they partner with Microsoft to bring Microsoft O365 training to the Mines community
ITS has partnered with Microsoft to deliver a series of trainings focused on Office 365 productivity applications. The next training, scheduled for 10:00 am on October 19 is Microsoft Teams Assignments and Assessments for Education.
This training provides an overview of assignments and assessments in Teams for Education, including rubrics, quizzes, grading, and actionable insights.
• Use the Assignments and Grades apps in Microsoft Teams for Education.
• Create rubrics in Microsoft Teams and use them to evaluate assignments.
• Use Microsoft Forms in Teams to create, share, and review assessments.
• Create automatically graded assessments and collect and visualize evaluation data.
• Use Education Insights for your class to surface important trends in student progress.
Microsoft Teams Assignments and Assessments for Education is scheduled for October 19, 10:00 – 11:00 AM. The registration link for you to register for this event and share with other colleagues you think could benefit from the training is:
If you can’t attend, go ahead and register. You will be able to access the recordings for up to 180 days.