More Microsoft O365 tips and tricks!
ITS has partnered with Microsoft to deliver a series of trainings focused on Office 365 productivity applications. The next training, scheduled for 10:00 am on October 5 is Microsoft OneNote L100.
The training will provide an introduction to OneNote, a digital note-taking app that provides a single place for keeping all of your notes, research, plans, and information.
- Discover OneNote versions and the differences between them
- Understand how to navigate OneNote and organize content across notebooks, sections, and pages
- Learn how to bring different types of content together
- Understand how to create a notebook and format notes
- Use OneNote to organize meeting notes
- Set up OneNote for team collaboration
Microsoft OneNote L100 is scheduled for October 5, 10:00 – 11:00 AM. The registration link for you to register for this event and share with other colleagues you think could benefit from the training is:
If you can’t attend, go ahead and register. You will be able to access the recordings for up to 180 days.